Monday, February 4, 2013

The most excited journey I ever had...



  The best journey I had was in June and July of 2012 to Canada and USA.  I was crazy to go abroad and learn the culture and different perspective of the people that lived there. The first week we went to Disney and Florida. What captivated me the most was that people were very organized, even in Disneyland!

          LOTS OF PEOPLE MAKING LINES!!! :OO

As the trip went on I saw the North and South Carolina. There are a LOT of green areas and not a lot of strangers who speak Spanish. I felt like a tourist because I had to talk, live and think in English; something I don't have the opportunity to do in Puerto Rico.

















The people tough I had 14 years, when I'm actually 18! This surprised me because I normally have a baby face but in Puerto Rico at least I look 17 to most people! The funny part of the trip was that after I spent more days away from PR, I missed the craziness of Puerto Ricans.


The places that I loved and impacted me the most were New York and Canada. In NY I couldn't see the Statue of Liberty, but I saw Chinatown, Madison Square and even got the feeling I needed. In Canada I was expecting cold and some snow because " there's always cold  in there"  but it was the opposite; there was breeze but not cold.  The Niagara Falls were my favorite place among these two because it connects history and two different cultures.

 How pretty!!!!

Well I loved everything about my trip and I don't mind that I paid for everything. I would do it again if I had to!     BYe BYE!!


1 comment:

  1. Love you blog theme, template and font style. I enjoyed your first blog here and the photograph section.

    Some edits:
    You use "actually" twice in the "About Me" section-change one.
    Don't forget to add the course information on the sidebar: The name of the University, year, semester, section. Change Teacher to Professor Pittmann is spelled with two "n" (s).

    ReplyDelete