Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The art of blogging...

    As the generations grow, so does the technology and the methods they use. My grandmother was used to the radio and now we have internet. My mother used the desktop computer and now we have  laptops. My mother used the radio and now we have I pods and. In the future generations I imagine that I'll say to my grand kids, what is that artifact? But nevertheless, we use the technology as a way to improve our communication and one of these includes the blog.

    When the teacher announced that we had to develop a blog I thought: "Okay, another one". For my high school class I had to develop another one and it was really fun but weird in some way. I had to write more that 30 posts and it was difficult for me at first but then I got the hang of it. As I started to create my blog for the Journey in Literature class I noticed that it was actually more easy.

   First of all there weren't much specifications and it was more easy to navigate through the settings and display. What made me love most this art was that I could put any background that I wanted without having to worry about any decoration at all. When the teacher said in class: "Some of you have done a great job, one or two included pictures and others even put an application of YouTube".  I knew she had seen my blog and it made me happy because mine had all of the descriptions she referred to. This helped to get me more free in what I wrote.

      

   The blog is done so that people can expressed their ideas and thoughts without problems. This was what I did. After the first couple of blogs I decided that this was my way of expressing my thought without any restrictions and I did. My first posts are really formal but the others are really carefree and really show all of my thoughts. This has the most personal and fun side of me. The blog helped me to really know the difference between a traveler and a tourist because of the different topics I've written in it.  It was a very useful tool that more professors should use because it helped me to focus more on the class and develop my written skills. When people that I didn't knew told me that they loved my blog I felt really blessed and that's why I decided to create my own blog to free my mind.

   For those that still don't have a blog I have to say that it's a really great tool to just free your mind and meet people. You could affect the life of someone or simply get to know them and surprise yourself in what you could learn. Start now that afterwards you're going to regret not doing it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment